Best Postures at Home Workstations via Zoom plus Display Screen Equipment Home Workstation Risk Assessment
Best Posture via Zoom €100.00
Online Zoom Training and Risk Assessment
In response to demand, we have developed a 1-hour training programme delivered on-line via Zoom.us to assist home workers set up workstations to allow best postures and enhance wellbeing.
Having completed the 60 minute training programme you will:
- Understand why ‘sitting is the new smoking’
- Know the elements of a good seated posture
- Have identified your own poor postural habits
- Understand how to improve your seated posture to enhance wellbeing
- Know how to set up a home workstation to promote health , safety and wellbeing
- Have identified any outstanding issues that need to be addressed
- Have completed a DSE Home Workstation Risk Assessment Form
Contact Mary@pathstowellbeing.ie for further details.
Checklist for a good seated posture
- Hip joints at or slightly higher than knee joints
- Sitting on sit bones
- Feet supported
- Spine at full length
- Shoulders relaxed
- Elbows hanging by sides
Do you have a good seated posture?
For further information contact: